What if you could use your other tools to capture email sign ups? Tools your audience already interacts with. It’d be like maaaaaaaagic, right? Well, the modern-day magic is integrations. You can automatically add new subscribers to your list by connecting an existing payment platform, form builder, CRM. Think about the tools you already use to communicate with your audience, leads, and customers. Do you use any of the following?
- Call schedulers (Calendly, Acuity, etc.)
- eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Woocommerce, Etsy, etc.)
- Website builders (Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, etc.)
- Shopping carts (Clickfunnels, Thrivecart, etc.)
- Payments (Stripe, PayPal, etc.)
- CRMs (GrooveApps, SugarCRM, Copper, etc.)
Setting up integrations is extremely easy and often only takes a few clicks. Then, you’ll be collecting subscribers in the background forever!
Make a list of the tools you use to communicate with your audience. Examples: call schedulers, ecommerce platforms, website builders, shopping carts, payments, CRMs.
Well, this is the third challenge to grow your list. We have 1 more to go. We will tell every one about your list in the next post.